Monday, January 12, 2009

Is Baby Sven going to be a Boy or Girl?


So some of you may know that we are going to have a little Nolan or Autumn running around June 21st (or around that time). This is the first ultra sound (10 weeks) we got which I think looks like a little bear in a cave. And I like that you can see a large head and little body with starts of arms and legs. Sooo Cute!
Nolan and I are excited and nervous for the new adventure. Nolan will be an amazing dad, and I hope I can keep up as a mom.
I haven't really been sick, but I am starting to feel a wee bit chubby. which I don't love. But its all for a good cause!
So we will find out what it is on Feb. 2nd... tune back in.

7 comments:

Julie and Amos said...

awww so cute! congrats to you both! now...if i only knew the story behind the 'baby sven' joke :)

Maughan"sters" said...

Congrats! I had no idea! You will be great parents and maybe we can hang out again now that you are joining the kid bandwagon!! Just kidding! I can't wait to hear what it is!

The Burninghams said...

Way exciting! I can't believe you will already be finding out what you are having in February.

I am going to guess you are having a boy. What do you think you are having?

Jessie said...

Hee hee, Sven! I really think that if you have a boy you should name him that!

Leslie said...

Awh, feeling chubby is just part of the adventure. Don't worry, you look great still. It was so fun to see you guys, even if it is only for an hour or two. We can't wait until we live closer to you guys. After we get together with you guys, we always talk about how fun you two are and how we want to live by you guys. I think you will have a girl. I just say that because we have LOVED having a girl first. But either way, your baby will be adorable because he or she will be YOURS!

Miriam said...

I kinda think it's a girl!! But then again, it could be a boy. :) Congrats!! I'm so excited for you both!!

Emily and Blake Tracy said...

I hope it is a boy so Braxton will have a little playmate!