Friday, September 26, 2008

Yellow Stone Trip

The reason for the ugly face (from Autumn) is the sulfur smell. YUCK!





This is my first official blog entry. :) Autumn wanted me to add my own thoughts so here I go. As you can see we went off to Yellowstone so Autumn could see it the for the first time. We went with my sister Cheree and her family. We both loved spending time with them and getting to see Yellowstone as it prepares for winter.










The best part was in Mammoth where we witnessed a young bull elk pushing his herd of cows through the town. He had an impressive rack on his head. For those hunters I think he was close to a 400 point spread. And for you hunters you will realize that by me stating that line I have no clue what I am talking about. he he








So enjoy the pics and let us know how you are doing!


3 comments:

Miriam said...

I love Yellowstone! And I love how I am the only friend on your blog list...haha. Hope you see you guys soon!

Maughan"sters" said...

hey, we found you! we're going to add you to our blog.

Miriam said...

Update, please? Hope all is well. Happy Holidays!!!